December 02, 2013

Dining Table Vignette

When you walk into my dining room today, you are greeted by a little Christmas vignette I made.


I started with a vintage table runner in crisp white and added some silver pieces with bottle brush trees and a vintage ornament from my childhood.


As you walk around the table, you see some paperwhites that are in bud.  I planted these in an old ironstone soup tureen.


My cute little sheep has made his way upstairs and is joined by a bunny and a pig (part of my white china napkin ring collection).


You can see my Mom in the kitchen making an apple pie.  It was very yummy!


The birds hang out on the other side.




Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Julie

6 comments:

  1. Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's starting too! Hope you have a good day, Judy. It's raining on our snow and washing it away here. Very misty. J

      Delete
  2. Morning Julie, looks so lovely and festive, sweet little sheep, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francine. I love my little sheep. He will stay out all year long. xo J

      Delete
  3. Your dining room is looking beautiful, Julie! I love paperwhites, and they look so pretty in the ironstone soup tureen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I've had this tureen for years and years and never used it before. I love paperwhites too! J

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.